Store with A-1. Gated facility. Security Cameras. Coded access. Management on-site.
$55 — 5 x 10
$70 — 10 x 10
$85 — 10 x 15
$100 — 10 x 20
$115 — 10 x 25
RV, Boat, or Trailer Storage
$30 — Up to 20 feet
$40 — 21-30 feet
$10 — add $10 for each additional 10 feet over 30.
(435) 882-7224 Office
11 North 1100 West, Tooele, UT 84074
9am - 7pm Monday -Thursday & 9am - 5pm Friday
9am - Noon Saturdays
Our gate can be accessed 7 days a week with your access code.
7am - 7 pm Daily
A-1 SureStor, pursuant to Utah Code 38-8 1-5, holds storage auctions to vacate non-paying tenants.
Registration is required for each person attending the auction. You will be asked for a legal photo ID. You will receive a bidder ID. Our manager will review the terms and conditions of the auction. You will be allowed to view the contents of the unit from the threshold of the door prior to the start of bidding. You are required to bid on the entire contents of the unit and items are sold "as-is, where-is". Bidding occurs in live auction format, with the highest bidder winning the unit. You are required to remove all contents by the close of business the same day (7 pm), so you'll want to ensure you are prepared accordingly.
Terms & Conditions
- Payments must be made in cash.
- Bidding is in full dollars, no cents.
- Payments must immediately be paid by buyer once the bid has been won.
- $50 deposit is required on all units, to ensure the unit is cleaned out prior to the close of the business day (7 pm). The deposit is refundable once the entire unit is emptied.
- All items are sold "as-is, where-is".
- You are required to return all personal items including photos, birth certificates, tax paperwork, any documents with personally identifiable information, etc. to our office. They must be returned to the tenant.
- Buyers are responsible for all items they buy immediately after purchase.
- A-1 SureStor is not responsible for accidents or injury that occur during the action or during the removal of the items purchased from the units.
- Auctions are conducted pursuant to Utah Code 38-8-1 through 38-8-5.
For information on units up for bid, please visit our "Auction" page.